Subject: Re: MD hooks in zsopen()/zsclose()
To: Julian Coleman <J.D.Coleman@newcastle.ac.uk>
From: Bill Studenmund <wrstuden@nas.nasa.gov>
List: tech-kern
Date: 03/07/2000 15:08:54
On Tue, 7 Mar 2000, Julian Coleman wrote:

> > I think twiddling the enabled state in zs_enable/zs_disable is better.
> >
> > But why shove the function pointers in the zsc_softc? I think a better
> > place to shove them is in the zs_chanstate structure.
>
> OK, hopefully this time ;-)  I've also added hooks to com_obio (not that it
> works yet).

The only two things which come to mind now are: maybe change the tabbing
where you included the enable and disable in the chanstate? Also, will the
memory used by the chan states be null-initialized? If not, everything
other than your tadpole might start jumping off null pointers. :-)

Note that that includes mac68k and I think mvme68k, and more I've
forgotten. ;-)

Take care,

Bill