Subject: Re: Integrate ISDN?
To: Martin Husemann <martin@rumolt.teuto.de>
From: Hubert Feyrer <feyrer@rfhs8012.fh-regensburg.de>
List: tech-kern
Date: 03/02/2000 23:21:13
On Thu, 2 Mar 2000, Martin Husemann wrote:
> Anyway, since I don't have commit access, I can't integrate it. Ignatious (sp?
> sorry, I'll never learn that name!) and/or Leo could. Given access, I would
> do it (and maintain it) *BUT* I realy like to see the never ending discussion
> of allowing ANSI style prototyped code in KNF come to a good end first!

if it's all but the ansi<->knf thing, i'd say let's accept this for the
i4b code, which will probvably be limited to some dirs anyways.

AFAICT there are other pieces already that are maintained in one of the
BSDs and synced to the other ones (-> USB) or externally maintained and
merged into (Net)BSD (IPfilter, KAME, ...). I guess that should work out,
too.

 - Hubert

--
Microsoft: "Where do you want to go today?"
Linux:     "Where do you want to be tomorrow?"