Subject: Re: com.c patch to track PPS
To: Jonathan Stone <jonathan@Cuisinart.DSG.Stanford.EDU>
From: Jon Lindgren <jlindgren@espus.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 02/06/2000 09:35:35
On Sat, 5 Feb 2000, Jonathan Stone wrote:

> Is there anyone with a PPS source (GPS clock, or even a lashup with
> back-to-back machines) and ntp4 who who can test the following patch?
> I can  also supply a non-NTP test harness to monitor the DCD line.
>
> (thanks to Tom Javen for the  original suggestion).

[snip]

I may be able to try this soon.  I got a GPS clock 200 a few weeks ago,
and it's waiting to be wired into the scheme of things.  I may be able to
test it on either i386, sparc, or one of my alpha 3000/300s.

I'll let you know if I get around to it soon (ug... day job always getting
in the way...)

-Jon
 "Can you count my penny?" | NetBSD on i386, Alpha, VAX, NeXT, SPARC,
 "One!"                    | Mac68k, and hopefully more...