Subject: device driver / LKM
To: None <>
From: samuel Lellouche <>
List: tech-kern
Date: 02/04/2000 12:00:10

As a school project i intend to do a Network Serial driver, on Net BSD.

For ease of use and development i would like to do it as a module.

There is very little doc about LKM, and I've noticed that doing that
(device driver, probe, attachement...) was on the TO_DO list of the LKM devlopement.

We are also supposed to document everything we do, so we would like to make
a good LKM dev How-TO and maybe a netbsd Driver Dev HOW-TO.

If anyone has anything to help us (docs, hints, sources...) that'll be cool..

Thanx alot.