Subject: Re: driver for webgear aviator 2.4 card
To: None <>
From: Dave Huang <>
List: tech-kern
Date: 01/24/2000 16:53:32
I saw these cards a while back, and was interested since they were so
cheap, but there wasn't a NetBSD driver at the time. What I'm wondering
is if the ISA version will work with NetBSD. Apparently, it's an
PCMCIA-ISA bridge that the PCMCIA card plugs into? Do I need a special
driver for that, or do I just configure "pcic0 at isa? port 0x3e0..." et
al. into my kernel?
INet:   |   they raise a paw / the bat, the cat /
Dahan: Hani G Y+C 24 Y++ L+++ W- C++ T++ A+ E+ S++ V++ F- Q+++ P+ B+ PA+ PL++