Subject: Re: 8-space indents considered harmful
To: Ted Lemon <mellon@isc.org>
From: Hauke Fath <hauke@Espresso.Rhein-Neckar.DE>
List: tech-kern
Date: 01/24/2000 21:21:02
At 3:38 Uhr +0100 24.01.2000, Ted Lemon wrote:
>> >    And, of course, in the process make it very clear that the NetBSD
>> >    project is not interested in improvements on how the codebase is
>> >    managed, maintained, and enhanced.
>
>This form of communication is unlikely to achieve any useful ends.

Alas, yes. Although I am very much in favour of the tab4 middle way, I too
feel the tone of your proposal, Mike, is not going to help.

The NetBSD lists have been through this several times before, and I do not
really hope for any concrete results. Expect KNF to be hashed through a few
more times...

	hauke