Subject: Re: Time to update KNF?
To: None <tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: Giles Lean <giles@nemeton.com.au>
List: tech-kern
Date: 01/19/2000 20:11:02
On Wed, 19 Jan 2000 10:48:26 +1100  Simon Burge wrote:

> the group's coding style :-), I use KNF but with 132 columns.  A fairly
> arbitary number, but it fits comfortably on screen when I have to use a
> 1024x864 display and prints nicely in landscape on A4 paper...

You print source code?  I don't remember the last time I did that.
For a while I used to print my code at least once to review it, but I
seem to have given up that practice.

Keep well,

Giles

P.S. For someone whose last contract was with a paper manufacturer and
who currently works for a printer manufacturer, I'm a poor user of
paper.  Usually I can't find a pen on my desk if I want one, which I
do every couple of weeks.  Shrug!