Subject: ELSA Lancom Wireless (PCMCIA) / AirLancer
To: None <tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: Tino Wildenhain <tino@wildenhain.de>
List: tech-kern
Date: 12/08/1999 22:10:05
Hello there,

there is an IEEE 802.11 compliant network card from ELSA
called Lancom[tm] Wireless.
I've not yet any information about the chipset used by the card
but I can provide dmesg output:

pcmcia1 at pcic0 controller 0 socket 1
pcmcia1: CIS version PC Card Standard 5.0
pcmcia1: CIS info: ELSA, AirLancer MC-2
pcmcia1: Manufacturer code 0xd601, product 0x1
pcmcia1: function 0: network adapter, ccr addr 800 mask 3
pcmcia1: function 0, config table entry 1: I/O card; irq mask ffb8;
iomask 6, iospace 280; powerdown
pcmcia1: function 0, config table entry 5: I/O card; irq mask ffb8;
iomask 6, iospace 0; powerdown
ELSA, AirLancer MC-2 (manufacturer 0xd601, product 0x1) function 0 not
configured

This card may be compareable with the Lucent Wavelan, but I'm not sure.

Hope I can provide much more information soon.

Regards,
Tino Wildenhain