Subject: pcidevs 0x1042
To: None <tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: Michael Richardson <mcr@solidum.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 12/03/1999 14:44:02
  According to http://www.pcisig.com/membership/vendors/sorted.html
(which may be member only info, I'm not sure, I think my browser has a
cookie) vendor ID 0x1042 is "MICRON ELECTRONICS, INC." not "PC Technology"
  This may be the result of an aquisition.

  Any objections to at least changing the comment string?

  I have:

pchb0 at pci0 dev 24 function 0
pchb0: PC Technology product 0x3030 (rev. 0x02)
pchb1 at pci0 dev 25 function 0
pchb1: PC Technology product 0x3030 (rev. 0x02)

which I think are hiding my 64/66Mhz Adaptec 4x NIC card. Linux seems
to see past these bridges. Not sure why yet.

   :!mcr!:            |  Solidum Systems Corporation, http://www.solidum.com
   Michael Richardson |For a better connected world,where data flows faster<tm>
 Personal: http://www.sandelman.ottawa.on.ca/People/Michael_Richardson/Bio.html
	mailto:mcr@sandelman.ottawa.on.ca	mailto:mcr@solidum.com