Subject: Re: DDB, savecore and awi0
To: None <itojun@iijlab.net>
From: Michael Richardson <mcr@sandelman.ottawa.on.ca>
List: tech-kern
Date: 11/08/1999 15:54:40
>>>>> "itojun" == itojun  <itojun@iijlab.net> writes:
    itojun> 	Hope this to fix the problem.  Problem seem to occur when we can't
    itojun> 	keep packets into memory.  Works fine for me (but I'm not quite positive
    itojun> 	as I haven't experienced lockup with it)

  I'm compiling now, glad I got this message before my last crash.
  How did you debug this?

]                   At IETF46 in Washington, DC                 |  firewalls  [