Subject: Re: DDB, savecore and awi0
To: None <itojun@iijlab.net>
From: Bill Sommerfeld <sommerfeld@orchard.arlington.ma.us>
List: tech-kern
Date: 11/08/1999 13:28:44
> >  I'm experiencing some panics, I'm not sure if they are awi related or not.
>
> 	I had some lockups with awi.c 1.7.  When I remove the card
> 	I can get out of lockup, but it panic'ed in config_detach()
> 	as expected.

I've seen one or two of these lockups; haven't characterized anything
which correlates with it; it's probably looping with interrupts
masked.

(most of the driver runs at splnet, and i think splnet() is blocking
tty interrupts, too, which is keeping me from breaking into ddb;
anyone got any clues for dealing with this -- even gross short-term
kludges?)

					- Bill