Subject: Re: scsipi hardware driver to midlayer: how to signal bus timeout?
To: Ignatios Souvatzis <is@jocelyn.rhein.de>
From: Ignatios Souvatzis <ignatios@cs.uni-bonn.de>
List: tech-kern
Date: 11/02/1999 10:19:15
On Mon, Nov 01, 1999 at 05:49:27PM +0100, Ignatios Souvatzis wrote:

> > ...so, adjust my previous reply as necessary (x/XS_TIMEOUT/XS_SELTIMEOUT).
>
> Uhm, yes, thanks.

So, it turns out that the sbicgo path did not pass up the error, although
it was correctly noted down there in sbicselectbus().

Machine works with 1.4L now.

I'm afraid I'll have to read the code of the other drivers... with some
exceptions: siop and siop2 work fine (proven by experiment), and sfas is
no longer handled by Amiga MD code. Leaves us with... sci (5380).

Regards,
	-is

--
 * Progress (n.): The process through which Usenet has evolved from
   smart people in front of dumb terminals to dumb people in front of