Subject: Re: New submission: RFS
To: None <>
From: Jonathan Stone <jonathan@DSG.Stanford.EDU>
List: tech-kern
Date: 10/18/1999 14:21:13
In message <>, writes:
>Hello NetBSD,

[ implementation of IBM's PWSI/RFS (no relation to Bell Labs RFS]

>I was referred to this mailing list as to a place to start.  Can anybody
>direct me farther?

Best thing is to wrap up diffs against 1.4 and send them in as a
change-request PR via `send-pr'.  That'll get put the diffs where
anyone can wants will find them, it should get someone looking at
them, looking at portability gotchas (e.g., 64-bits, big-endian) and
(if any) intellectual-property hurdles.  Heck, we may even offer you
a developer account to maintain PWSI.

btw, thanks for using NetBSD and heaps more for offering the changes