Subject: Re: UBC status
To: None <eeh@netbsd.org>
From: Neil A. Carson <neil@causality.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 09/25/1999 13:09:47
"Eduardo E. Horvath" wrote:

> Either give a technical description or shut up but stop advertizing other
> operating systems on a technical NetBSD mailing list.

I don't know what to say :-)

If you are unable to consider examining something which does a job well
in order to study and improve upon it, then, I mean, you might just as
well give up everything right now!!!

Almost all active software development involves improving on something
that's done better elsewhere. If you don't want to know where to look
for what works well and what doesn't (and there have been both negative
and positive comments regarding all OSs in my posts on this thread) then
just ignore the messages---don't flame them for the sake of it.

	Neil