Subject: Re: dynamically growing ffs
To: Konrad Schroder , Julian Assange <proff@suburbia.net>
From: Brian Buhrow <buhrow@cats.ucsc.edu>
List: tech-kern
Date: 09/14/1999 09:00:07
	How about modifying newfs and then allowing it to be invoked by two
names, newfs, which retains the expected behavior, and growfs, which
performs the growth function.  Solaris users of Veritos volume manager will
be familiar with the growfs command and will thus not mis-understand what
and how it works.
-Brian