Subject: RE: what happened to the lm75(?) driver?
To: Charles M. Hannum <root@ihack.net>
From: Martin Husemann <martin@rumolt.teuto.de>
List: tech-kern
Date: 09/14/1999 07:17:03
> What TNFi wants to do is have the 3rd party contributors assign their
> copyrights to TNFi, and include in the TNFi `advertising' clause a
> reference to a complete list of such assigned contributions.  I.e.:

I don't know anything about this legalese stuff, but as far as I understood
my lawyer it is not possible under terms of the german IP laws to do
something like a "copyright assignement". But of course this may be a gross
misunderstanding...

So while the clause Charles' suggested is realy fine for me personaly, I'm
not sure I could use it (not that I contributed anything whorth thinking
about a copyright [yet]).

Martin