Subject: Re: Protecting the rest of the kerner headers against multiple inclusion
To: None <>
From: Simon J. Gerraty <>
List: tech-kern
Date: 09/13/1999 11:41:45
>I think that I'd go with _I386_TYPES_H_ because we have the the
>#include <m68k/...> from the other m68k ports.

>So the final proposal is:

>    MD: _I386_TYPES_H_ _I368_ENDIAN_H_

>So, if there is a script to do that automagically, I'd appreciate having
>a copy.

My does this.  I'll dig it out, clean it up etc
(its very old :-), it might be worth doing a perl script, chprot just
puts the #ifndef _SYS_TYPES_H_ block around the entire header (if it
does not already protect itself), it would look nicer, though perhaps
be less efficient to put the #ifndef _SYS_TYPES_H_ before the first
non-comment line?