Subject: Re: what happened to the lm75(?) driver?
To: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
From: Greg A. Woods <woods@most.weird.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 09/12/1999 23:29:32
[ On Sunday, September 12, 1999 at 22:52:26 (-0400), der Mouse wrote: ]
> Subject: Re: what happened to the lm75(?) driver?
>
> Oh, certainly he's entitled to it, at least under most current legal
> systems.  I just find it, as I said, a pity that he exercises that
> right to the point of allowing his desire to see his name advertised
> get in the way of letting his software help people it otherwise could.

I really must object to that phrase.  I am explicitly requesting that my
name *not* be used in advertising!  Yes, I want my name to remain on my
code, and acknowledgement be given that I'm a contributor in any
distribution that contains my code, but that's all.  Surely that's not
too much to ask -- I really cannot afford to work 100% for the public
domain!

--
							Greg A. Woods