Subject: Re: what happened to the lm75(?) driver?
To: None <tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: Greg A. Woods <woods@most.weird.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 09/12/1999 22:34:03
[ On Sunday, September 12, 1999 at 22:01:10 (-0400), der Mouse wrote: ]
> Subject: Re: what happened to the lm75(?) driver?
>
> Pity to see people more interested in seeing their name in lights than
> in helping other people.

If you want my "help" (i.e. my intellectual property) for "free"
(i.e. without paying me directly for creating it) then you'd better "put
my name in lights", or rather at least publicly acknowledge my
contribution.  In fact if you really like how I'm "helping" then you
should be more than willing to acknowledge my contribution and this goes
double for anyone who's making a profit by re-selling something that
I've contributed to.

I'm more than willing to leave my name in obscurity if I'm being
compensated adequately in other ways.

--
							Greg A. Woods