Subject: Re: sd rereads
To: None <tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
List: tech-kern
Date: 09/02/1999 10:51:32
> Well, I'd really prefer if the in-core label was sticky by default,

> Loosing the in-core label which has been setup because the last
> partition was unmounted is unpleasant, at last.

No more pleasant than being bitten because the label I've put on the
disk is being ignored despite the last partition being closed.

Sounds as though we're not going to keep everyone happy with a single
default, regardless of what it is.  I certainly know that labels will
not default sticky on my systems, even if it means another patch in my
private patch tree.... :-)

					der Mouse

			       mouse@rodents.montreal.qc.ca