Subject: Re: sd rereads
To: None <tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: der Mouse <mouse@Rodents.Montreal.QC.CA>
List: tech-kern
Date: 08/31/1999 19:39:49
> I'm quite sure "my" NetBSD/sparc machines don't (don't reread the
> label, that is).

Duh.  All that and I forgot to say what I'm running.

They're running -current as of 19990813 (plus the patches I referred
to, of course).

I don't recall offhand whether this is equally true of any release
(1.4, 1.4.1, etc).  Test reports for them would be of little interest
to me but, of course, quite possibly of interest to anyone who's
running those releases and cares about the label reread issue.

					der Mouse

			       mouse@rodents.montreal.qc.ca