Subject: NFS V4
To: None <tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: None <rick@snowhite.cis.uoguelph.ca>
List: tech-kern
Date: 06/25/1999 10:52:49
Ah, yah don't like my funny macros that fill in mbuf lists.. Well, I'll think
about it. (I suppose times have changed. That stuff was first done on a 4.3
Tahoe kernel with no kernel malloc, running on a uvaxii.:-)

Actually, with everything stuffed to-gether in a compound RPC, its not making
a lot of use of Sun RPC anyhow. (Yep, the compound RPC is still an RPC, but it
and NULL are the only ones.)

Oh, and I couldn't make it to Sunny California in Oct., so don't worry about it.
(If I have something far enough along, I might try and get them to bash on it
 running here.)

Anyhow, we'll see how it goes, rick