Subject: Re: NFS V4
To: None <rick@snowhite.cis.uoguelph.ca>
From: Ted Lemon <mellon@isc.org>
List: tech-kern
Date: 06/24/1999 12:51:46
I think that if somebody from NetBSD is going to be at the bakeoff, it
should be you, Rick!  These things are only really useful if somebody
with the code in their head is actually there debugging.  If your
availability is a question of plane tickets and lodging, I think we as
a group can certainly come up with the fare amongst us, and either pay
for your lodging or find some place for you to stay.  If the timing is
no good, but there's a better time nearby, you might bring that up
with Mr. Shepler - these bakeoff things are often sufficiently
informal and small that a change in date isn't out of the question.

Anyway, I encourage you to see if you can figure out a way to be
there, figure out what you need that you don't have, and let us know
so that we can provide it to you.

Thanks!

			       _MelloN_