Subject: Re: Tux and Beastie!
To: Matthias Buelow <mkb@altair.mayn.de>
From: Jonathan Stone <jonathan@DSG.Stanford.EDU>
List: tech-kern
Date: 06/18/1999 16:50:53
>While you're all rambling on about what is politically correct
>in the typically american puritan style, me and a few friends
>(including linux users) would like to have a good laugh.

American? Puritan?  First time I've ever seen a Kiwi called either.

And laugh all you want in private. The real issue here is being
deliberately offensive to a large chunk of the USENIX audience,
including (so Jordan says) people who're going to be organizing the
next USENIX tracks.  It's likley not funny to those people, but offensive.

Which is bad for NetBSD as a whole. The word that comes to my mind is
"unprofessional", however funny the T-shirt may seem to us.

Anyway, enough said.