Subject: Re: UNIX Weenies Are Generally Bad Guys
To: Frank Warren <clovis@home.com>
From: Gandhi woulda smacked you <greywolf@starwolf.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 06/18/1999 00:03:34
[UNIX is (apparently) a trademark of SCO.  Used without explicit permission.]
[This is the last, if not only, time I will respond on this list to this
 discussion.  Anyone else wanting to jump in may take up private
 correspondence.  My address is in the header :-), and I apologise in
 advance for the waste of bandwidth.  If you don't want to read it, delete
 it now.

 Herein the discussion both agrees and disagrees with Frank.  Keep in mind
 the axiom regarding opinions and rectal cavities.]