Subject: Re: good guys, bad guys
To: Frank van der Linden <frank@wins.uva.nl>
From: Ted Lemon <mellon@isc.org>
List: tech-kern
Date: 06/17/1999 21:55:05
> I know that there is a long history of animosity between various people,
> and I know that people from NetBSD have not behaved "properly" from
> time to time. But their not the only ones.

Groan.   It was not my intent to light off yet another flamefest.
I'm very sorry for having done so.   The point was indeed exactly the
opposite.   It doesn't matter what the Ur-insult was.   This continual
mutual animosity has a source.   Every time one of us says something
bad about another of us, it feeds the mutual animosity thing.   If we
want it to go away (and I very, very much want it to go away) we have
to stop.

What a strange game, Dr. Falken.  The only winning move is not to
play!

			       _MelloN_