Subject: Re: resource allocation, pcmcia, isapnp, etc.
To: Warner Losh <imp@harmony.village.org>
From: Gandhi woulda smacked you <greywolf@starwolf.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 06/17/1999 16:48:00
On Thu, 17 Jun 1999, Warner Losh wrote:

# In message <199906172057.NAA04767@lestat.nas.nasa.gov> Jason Thorpe writes:
# : If he had ANY interest in having a compatible interface, you'd think
# : he'd have discussed it first.
#
# I disagree.  I don't see why publishing (actually just checking it
# into the FreeBSD tree w/o a man page) would indicate, one way or the
# other, his desire to make things compatible.  Looks like we'll have to
# agreeably disagree on this, however.

It would do both camps a world of good were he to make it compatible.
But then, if both camps were doing compatible things, there wouldn't
be such a rift between them, would there?

				--*greywolf;
--
If anyone requests a reason as to why Windows NT is inferior to UNIX,
refer them to the process scheduler, for starters.  Of course, users