Subject: Re: resource allocation, pcmcia, isapnp, etc.
To: Noriyuki Soda <soda@sra.co.jp>
From: Jordan K. Hubbard <jkh@zippy.cdrom.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 06/17/1999 03:21:53
> That's great. Perhaps could you make cvs branch on FreeBSD repository
> for newconfig ?

[This is not a topic for tech-kern so this will be my last reply cc'd here]

If the newconfig people are interested in such a thing then I
certainly don't see a problem with it, but I also feel compelled to
mention that they've never even asked for anything like this.  For a
branch to be useful to anyone, at least one or more committers must be
active on it. :)

To summarize, ff the people who are actually working on the newconfig
code for FreeBSD want and can make use of a branch then they should
certainly make us aware of that request.

- Jordan