Subject: Re: nfsd and process load sharing
To: Frank van der Linden <>
From: Zdenek Salvet <>
List: tech-kern
Date: 06/04/1999 14:12:41
> > i think i prefer the current behaviour..
> Well, I wasn't serious about it to begin with. Though it would not
> have mattered much, nfsds spend their lives almost entirely in the
> kernel, in memory that will always be paged in.

With the current behaviour I can see easily how many nfsd threads
are really being used by clients.

Zdenek Salvet
Ustav vypocetni techniky Masarykovy univerzity, Brno
tel.: ++420-5-41 512 257                           Fax: ++420-5-41 212 747
           If God had meant for us to be in the Army,
         we would have been born with green, baggy skin.