Subject: atapi tape thing again...
To: None <tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: Mason Loring Bliss <mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us>
List: tech-kern
Date: 05/25/1999 09:08:12
Would supporting atapi tape drives be far too nasty a project to attempt?
The total lack of replies is discouraging. I can certainly take time and
figure everything out for myself, as poorly documented as it is, I guess.
I was simply hoping for some initial direction.

Bitching aside, maybe this is why other projects leave us behind in some
ways? I'm not likely to switch away from NetBSD, but that's more perversity
on my part than the result of feeling good about folks wanting my help,
which is something that's been sadly absent right along.

--
                           /\
     Mason Loring Bliss   /()\   mason@acheron.middleboro.ma.us