Subject: Re: KNF for i386 pmap new?
To: None <mrg@eterna.com.au>
From: None <chuck@ccrc.wustl.edu>
List: tech-kern
Date: 05/05/1999 08:14:43
>   Is there a reason why the i386 version of pmap-new is not KNF'd?  I just
>   had a look at Chuck's resident count changes and noticed this...

>chuck doesn't like KNF.

[note this refers to me rather than Chuck S.]

while it is true that i do not like KNF, i have no problem with my code
in the tree being converted to KNF so that it matches everything else.
matt volunteered to convert the UVM code to KNF and i would guess that
i386 pmap.new.c is just something that slipped through the cracks, so
there is no need to get worked up about it.

chuck c.