Subject: pageable kernel pmap entries
To: None <tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: Chuck Silvers <chuq@chuq.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 04/29/1999 07:17:55
hi folks,

one bit of separable work that'll be needed for the merged buffer/page cache
stuff is pageable kernel pmap entries, which are not implemented on at least
the sparc port (both sun4c and sun4m).  some of the other pmap modules
are pretty opaque to me so there might be others that need work.

if anyone would like to work on this, please contact the portmaster for
the port that you'd like to work on and make arrangements.
(if no one steps up to work on the sparc pmap I'll do it myself
eventually, but I thought I'd try to speed things up a bit.)

thanks,
-Chuck