Subject: if_ne_isapnp losing?
To: None <>
From: Thor Lancelot Simon <>
List: tech-kern
Date: 03/25/1999 17:48:47
Is anyone else having trouble with ISAPNP "ne" cards lately?

if_ne_isapnp.c revision 1.10 or 1.11 seems to have made my generic pnp
"ne2000" card get "device timeout" on every attempt to transmit.  Looking
at the changes, I can't for the life of me see why -- but a March 22 kernel
(just before those changes) doesn't have the problem, and one I build today

None of the other 8390 machinery appears to have changed in that timeframe,
so I think it has to be the isapnp frontend change.

Thor Lancelot Simon
	"And where do all these highways go, now that we are free?"