Subject: Re: Last chance: Copyrights is OK ?
To: NetBSD Kernel Technical Discussion List <tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: Hubert Feyrer <feyrer@rfhs8012.fh-regensburg.de>
List: tech-kern
Date: 03/09/1999 01:19:50
On Mon, 8 Mar 1999, Greg A. Woods wrote:
> that).  The current copyright license gives almost free reign with my
> code, so TNF can do with it as they please within the existing terms.

I don't know about any copyright implications myself, too, but I always
have the same bad feeling about that TNF copyright. How about going for
the BSD copyright with ensuring that your name is displayed in the proper
place? Look at src/sys/kern/exec_aout.c for what I'm thinking of as an
example.

I'd sure like to see that code go in, and having some copyright
non-consense prevent this would be sad.

 - Hubert

--
Hubert Feyrer <hubert.feyrer@rz.uni-regensburg.de>