Subject: Last chance: Copyrights is OK ?
To: tech kern NetBSD <tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: Eric Delcamp <e.delcamp@wanadoo.fr>
List: tech-kern
Date: 03/08/1999 13:50:32
Hi !

Well, the last time I posted this, I get no responses. So, it's the last
chance to modify this copyrights notice from Greg before integration in
kernel.
----------------
/*
* lm7x: LM78/LM79 hardware monitor chip driver
*/

/*
* Copyright (c) 1998 Greg A. Woods <woods@planix.com>
*
* are met:
*
* 1. Redistributions of source code must retain this entire copyright
* notice, and the following disclaimer, without alteration, in each
* source and documentation file.
*
* 2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce this entire
* copyright notice, the following disclaimer, without alteration, in
* the documentation and/or other materials provided with the
* distribution.
*
* 3. The name of the author may NOT be used to endorse or promote
* products derived from this software without specific prior written
* permission.
*
* 4. Altered versions must be plainly marked as such, and must not be
* misrepresented as being the original software.  This copyright
* notice, and the following, disclaimer must not be removed from any
* derivative work and must not be changed in any way.
*
* All other rights reserved.
*
* DISCLAIMER:
*
* THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY GREG A. WOODS ``AS IS'' AND ANY EXPRESS
* OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED
* WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE
* ARE DISCLAIMED.  IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR BE LIABLE FOR ANY
* DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL
* DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE
* GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS
* INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER
* IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR
* OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN
* IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
*/
If there is something that hurt you, explain it to me (English is not my
native language). I'll wait a week, and if nothing happens, submit the
driver with this copyright.

Thanks.

Eric Delcamp......................NetBSD i386 & Amiga, BeOS, Windows NT
Merignac..........................Distributed.net : < 7900th (15/02/99)
France............................Magic the Gathering player