Subject: Linux i386 Syscall 183 (getcwd)
To: 'tech-kern@netbsd.org' <tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: Scott R. Burns <Scott.Burns@Netcontech.Com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 02/15/1999 13:22:55
I am attempting to install the Linux/i386 release of Oracle on my new =
1.3.3/i386 server. From what I have gathered from various helpful =
individuals on this list it should work except that we are missing =
syscall 183 (getcwd I believe) in our compat/linux emulation.

Does anyone one know if someone is working on this ? Can I do it myself =
? Is it as simple as wrappering the netbsd getcwd() with a linux wrapper =
that exports it in the same format as Linux expects ? I have never =
looked at any of the platform emulation source before so I have no real =
idea of what is involved.

Scott...