Subject: Sbus <-> PCMCIA bridge
To: None <port-sparc@netbsd.org, tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: Paul Kranenburg <pk@cs.few.eur.nl>
List: tech-kern
Date: 11/16/1998 09:03:50
I am working on a driver for Sun's STP4020 chip which implements a
Sbus to PCMCIA bridge found in sparc voyagers and possibly in other
models.  I don't have the hardware so I need volunteers to test
the driver (eventually). But more pressingly, I need details on
the pcmcia `chipset' interface. Since there isn't a pcmcia(4)
man page yet, my sole source of information has been the i82365
implementation and a couple of uncertainties remain..

I think I will just import the driver into `/sys/dev/sbus', so it'll
be easy to have a look at for anyone interested.  I'm also solliciting
for an appropriate controller driver name for use in the configuration
files.

-pk