Subject: RE: RAID SCSI driver
To: None <mvanloon@MindBender.serv.net>
From: Simon Shapiro <shimon@simon-shapiro.org>
List: tech-kern
Date: 09/18/1998 21:49:29
No need, Me thinks.  I will be porting the FreeBSD driver to NetBSD,
including the EISA part (which I did not do).  This may have to wait a few
weeks, as I am in the middle of fewemrgencies of my own.

Simon

mvanloon@MindBender.serv.net, On 18-Sep-98 you wrote:
>  If anyone is willing to do this, and has a realistic chance at
>  accomplishing it, I will send that person an EISA-bus DPT raid card, and
>  an EISA 486 motherboard that may still work (haven't fired it up for a
>  couple years).  I'll even throw in 24MB of 30-pin SIMMs, though I think
>  one of the SIMMs may have gone bad.

Sincerely Yours,                 Shimon@Simon-Shapiro.ORG
                                             770.265.7340
Simon Shapiro

Unwritten code has no bugs and executes at twice the speed of mouth