Subject: mb_map full
To: None <tech-kern@netbsd.org>
From: Martyn <martyn@nethead.ltd.uk>
List: tech-kern
Date: 09/15/1998 13:59:42
Hi All,

Running 1.3.2, I am getting these messages logged:-

/netbsd mb_map full

and the server is eventually falling over.
Having scanned the
archives of the mailing list, I have found some
legacy posts regarding this, but nothing directly
relevant to 1.3.2. The archive posts advise
altering NMBCLUSTERS to a higher number in the
config file, but having looked at this, there
is no option for this. Would I need to
specifically add this entry to the conf file ?
If so, what is the default of NMBCLUSTERS in
1.3.2 ?

Also, to enable the console thru the serial port,
do I have to compile this into the kernel, or is
this set elsewhere ?

Cheers
Martyn