Subject: Re: Ezine Authors Needed.
To: Dag-Erling Coidan =?iso-8859-1?Q?Sm=F8rgrav?= <dag-erli@ifi.uio.no>
From: Chris Coleman <chris@bbcc.ctc.edu>
List: tech-kern
Date: 08/07/1998 12:34:16
> What's the deadline?

The deadline for articles in Aug 15th, so we can get it proof read and
formatted before Sept 1.  If you want to squeeze in an article and you
won't have it done by then, you must contact us so that we can arrange for
someone to format/proofread it quickly and so forth.  We know this is a
little short notice for people, but we hae been annuoncing this for a
while.  We believe we still have time for everyone who wants to write an
article to still get it in on time. (If they hurry.) :-)

The articles for this issue don't need to be huge.  Even if its just an
introduction, it will do nicely.

BTW we are accepting one-time articles also.  Just submit them as you get
them ready.

=09-Chris
(BTW the Net/Open response has improved.  We should be balanced soon.  I
am looking for people to host ezine.openbsd.org and ezine.netbsd.org to
balance this among the BSD's)