Subject: opinion sought about minor change to error reporting in scsi_base
To: None <tech-kern@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Matthew Jacob <mjacob@feral.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 07/01/1998 18:09:28
I would like to make the following change to scsi_base.c- the
comment covers most of it, but basically it's to quiesce the
tape driver from getting sense data *always* printed out
for non-error 'errors' (e.g., filemarks and short reads).

Opinions?

-matt

RCS file: /cvsroot/src/sys/dev/scsipi/scsi_base.c,v
retrieving revision 1.61
diff -r1.61 scsi_base.c
214a215
>                       /* FALL THROUGH */