Subject: Re: CompactFLASH support?
To: Jukka Marin <jmarin@pyy.jmp.fi>
From: Brian Buhrow <buhrow@cats.ucsc.edu>
List: tech-kern
Date: 06/30/1998 10:11:02
	Am I missing something or is the answer to the question of  support
burried in the original mail?  If the card looks to the system like an IDE
disk and since NetBSD now supports IDE controllers directly on PCI busses,
won't it just attach to the system as another wdc->wd set?  Or is the
pcmcia/cardbus stuff not capable of supporting IDE controllers yet?
-Brian