Subject: Re: FreeBSD Bus DMA
To: None <perry@piermont.com>
From: John S. Dyson <dyson@freebsd.org>
List: tech-kern
Date: 06/12/1998 01:55:20
Perry E. Metzger said:

I suggest that you fix the problems, and do something useful.  If
you cannot understand that your paraphrase is a generalization of
what I said, you are simply hopeless.

However, I don't believe that you really do not know the difference
between "X is faster" or "X is faster in situation Y", then you
simply are hopeless.

Of course, the you are not that stupid, so I still demand the
apology and admit that you purposfully generalized my statement
causing it to become an untruth.

I REALLY DEMAND AN APOLOGY NOW.  It is clear that you aren't ignorant
and begging the issue in any lame way that you can.