Subject: Re: FreeBSD Bus DMA
To: David Edelsohn <dje@watson.ibm.com>
From: Justin T. Gibbs <gibbs@plutotech.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 06/11/1998 20:53:01
>	Your above statement implies that you have improved it.  You have
>made this statement without providing any justification that it is
>improved in performance while remaining completely portable.

I have attempted to explain my changes and the rational behind them.
Draw your own conclusions.  I am not attempting to force my changes
on anyone and I will certainly respond to any technical discussion about
the work.  I will stand behind my statements until they are proven false.
So far, I have not seen an argument that has done so.

--
Justin