Subject: Re: FreeBSD Bus DMA
To: None <tech-kern@NetBSD.ORG>
From: Stefan Grefen <grefen@hprc.tandem.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 06/11/1998 22:18:01
Can we PLEASE go back to technical issues??
You can take your brownie points discussion on
comp.windows.advocacy or a similar suitable newsgroup.
This would raise the signal to noise ratio for us and
for comp.windows.advocacy.

Thank you
    Stefan

BTW.
I'll upload a FreeBSD source to my laptop also and will compare the bus map
issues during my vacation. I'm curious how big the differences really are and
if there is a way to make them compatible for easy driver porting.
--
Stefan Grefen                                Tandem Computers Europe Inc.
grefen@hprc.tandem.com                       High Performance Research Center