Subject: Re: ST506 specs
To: Kim Ludwig <ludwig@lerc.nasa.gov>
From: Brett Lymn <blymn@baea.com.au>
List: tech-kern
Date: 04/29/1998 21:36:49
According to Kim Ludwig:

>The name of the book (I think you're talking about) is "The Indispensable
>PC Hardware Book"
>The third edition is out and it's a great reference to have on hand. The
>author is
>Hans-Peter Messmer, published by Addison-Weley, ISBN 0-201-40399-4. It runs
>about $43 US.

I totally screwed the name up (ENOCAFFEINE).  The one I was thinking
of is "The Programmers PC Sourcebook" by Thom Hogan.  Published by
Microsoft Press, ISBN 1-55615-321-x.  The cover price was $39 but that
was a while ago - I picked mine up cheap at a book sale.  It has quite
a lot of stuff about the evil MS-DOS and windows but there is a
reasonable hardware section which is why I got it.

  +++ Divide By Cucumber Error.  Please Reinstall Universe And Reboot +++
  - Hogfather, Terry Pratchett.