Subject: Re: new TIODCDTIMESTAMP patch
To: Jason Thorpe <thorpej@nas.nasa.gov>
From: Jonathan Stone <jonathan@DSG.Stanford.EDU>
List: tech-kern
Date: 04/20/1998 17:03:20
>...and to address this...

>        (1) I don't _care_ who's looked at them.  Lots of very talented
>            people sometimes overlook bugs.

Yes, of course they do.  but we're not mindreaders. How can we tell
what the bug is if you're "too

The issue was covered before. It's not a bug, it's a feature of the

>        (2) It slipped my mind before.  I'm a busy guy.  Cope.

So you're a busy guy.  So are lots of us.  how does that make it OK
for *you* to flame people for things which you, yourself, forgot to
mention, which aren't bugs, and where you yourself weren't even
tracking the thread?

Are you really *so* busy that giving a ten-word description of a
purported bug is beneath you?