Subject: Re: NTP pulse-per-second timestamp diffTo:
To: David Edelsohn <dje@watson.ibm.com>
From: Perry E. Metzger <perry@piermont.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 03/27/1998 16:10:54
David Edelsohn writes:
> 	I think that Jonathan's comment is that others have had time to
> respond to tangential issue and to offend Charles, but no one has had time
> to actually address Jonathan's own posting.

Where I stood, actually, the only person offending Charles was
Jonathan. I never thought I'd see the day where I felt Charles didn't
deserve something someone said to them at all, but I believe we've hit
it. Astounding.

> Jonathan's point is not why haven't people specifically answered
> him, but why people have answered everything *but* his original message.
> I think that is a perfectly valid question.

You know, it still remains far easier to reply quickly to a text
message than to spend a couple of hours looking at source code. "Is
that good enough for you?"

Perry