Subject: Re: NTP pulse-per-second timestamp diffTo:
To: Perry E. Metzger <perry@piermont.com>
From: Jonathan Stone <jonathan@DSG.Stanford.EDU>
List: tech-kern
Date: 03/27/1998 09:52:26
>Maybe because everyone doesn't spend their day thinking about you,
>Jonathan? I mean, you posted the thing a couple of days ago, and
>examining such a thing takes time and effort -- I for one haven't had
>any in the interim.
>
>Is that a simple enough "why" for you?

If that was all that had gone on, yes, of course.

But the email on tech-kern about PPS support in tech-kern goes back to
Saturday, March 21st.

The one that comes to a substantive answer is from someone who missed
the point about PPS, talked only about a side-issue, got even *that*
wrong, didn't actually address the question of PPS at all, and flamed
me for mentioning numbers from the NTP website, as if that constituted
a personal attack.

Is that a simple enough "no" for you?