Subject: Re: your mail
To: Steven Stewart <gimli18@earthlink.net>
From: Colin Wood <cwood@ichips.intel.com>
List: tech-kern
Date: 03/23/1998 16:27:03
Steven Stewart wrote:
> Ok I have another question.  What is wrong if after I built a new kernel
> for mac68k and I try to boot it the kernel says
>
> 	adb: using Cuda Hardware...
>
> and then hangs?

It depends.  What ADB hardware do you have?  What kind of Mac do you have?
What vintage kernel source are you using?  Are you using MRG_ADB or not?
(Looks like "not" from the above message).

BTW, this kind of question is probably better asked on the port-mac68k
mailing list.  The tech-kern list is for discussion of kernel changes, not
how to build kernels.

Later.